Headlines News :
Home » , » Software Releases • Tsf Shell Theme ICS-Tfou HD v2

Software Releases • Tsf Shell Theme ICS-Tfou HD v2

Written By Unknown on Sunday, September 2, 2012 | 9:00 AM

Tsf Shell Theme ICS-Tfou HD v2
Requirements: 2.2 and up
Overview: I present my exclusif and new icon pack for TSF Shell,

Image Image
There is a problem with android v. 4.1.1. The doesn't show in the theme manager. We are looking for. If you have already buy it and it doesn't work, email me. I'll solve the problem.
I present my exclusif and new icon pack for TSF Shell, the Tfou pack.
- 1300 Tfou icons (I actualy add more)
- 13 colored backgrounds icons + 8 front
- folder inspired by ICS with 360 rotation animation (see the video)
- blue ICS ui.
theme for TSF Shell only.
send me email with a list of your application not theme. I do it.
Hope you like the new Tfou icon pack.
Tags and Keywords: Tsf Shell Theme , Tsf Theme , Tsf , Tsf Shell , tsf shell Theme black , tsf glass , Box , Piano , Tsfui , Theme Tsf , theme Tsf ui , Ics plates ex , tha antimony , tha steel .

What's in this version:
V.2.0
- Now in HD (icon pack tfou)
- better contact widget
V.1.6
- Theme all
V.1.5
- emergency update for 1.6
NEED TO SELLECT AN OTHER THEME THEN APPLY THE TFOU THEME FOR THE UPDATE
V.1.4
- add some usefull app and update for s3
V.1.3
- add tfou icon from 1000 to 1300.
V.1.2
- add tfou icon from 800 to 1000.
V.1.1
- theme more (butterfly menu, lasso, delete and select application icon...)
- add tfou icon from 600 to 800.

More Info:
Share this article :
 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Android Apps For Free Edownloadapkfree.blogspot.com - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger